- NEW: NUtec AMETHYST A50-UV-MP – Multipurpose ink – for flexible media. UV-ink for a wide range of print heads like Toshiba, Konica Minolta, Spectra and Ricoh.
- NEW: NUtec AMETHYST A50-UV-MPX-TR High adhesion – for rigid materials. Offering a superb adhesion on a variety of media, like glass, PC, acrylic and aluminium.
ECO Solvent Inks
- NEW: NUtec EMERALD E10-XP-ECO – highest scratch resistance and low maintenance. For all Epson print heads (DX-4/5/6/7)
- NEW: NUtec EMERALD E12-ERP – TRUeco – no hazardous air pollutants, fast drying. For all Epson print heads (DX-4/5/6/7).
| Mild Solvent Inks
- NUtec SAPPHIRE S10 – Photorealistic high speed printing – low maintenance. For all Epson print heads (DX-4/5/6/7).
- NUtec SAPPHIRE S20 – Plug & Play – easy to change. For Konica-Minolta 14 pl print heads.
- NUtec SAPPHIRE S25-AJ – Plug & Play – easy to change.
For Roland AJ-series.
|Super Wide Format Solvent Inks
- NUtec TOPAZ T51 – Wide print head compatibility – low maintenance. For SWF print heads from 50 to 80 pl like Xaar and Spectra.
- NUtec TOPAZ T51+ – Premium printing results – highest image quality at high speed. For SWF print heads from 30 to 80 pl including Seiko SPT510 and Konica Minolta.
- NUtec TOPAZ T53-XLF – Plug & Play – compatible with original ink. For Xaar print heads.
- NEW: NUtec TOPAZ T51-N – Low viscosity ink – very fast drying. For SWF print heads from 30 to 80 pl.
- NUtec TOPAZ T21-X3 – Premium SWF ink – small consumers. For Konica Minolta and Spectra polaris print heads.
- NUtec GRANITE G60-SP– Cost efficient printing – fast drying. For Spectra print heads.
- Hydrotex – Flexible textile ink – perfect adhesion, for DX-4, DX-5.
Dispersed dye ink for sublimation and direct printing.
- NEW: Hydrotex LVS and LVD – Low viscosity inks – optimized for DX-5, DX-6, DX-7. LVS – low viscosity dispersed dye ink for sublimation printing only. LVD – low viscosity dispersed dye ink for direct printing only.
|Water Based Inks
- NEW: Hydroprint – Pigmented water based ink – High Quality ink for all Epson print heads.